Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Life~~

I been living in this world for 21 years. There were so many thing i have seen, heard, felt, and experienced. This maybe an experience in life. What is life? Why it have to be so many emotional? Happiness, sadness, angry, illness, stress, hurt and many more. Nowaday in this world many people facing the problem of life. Even myself also facing it. Sometime have to be happy than sometime have to be sad. Not an easy thing to understand. Some people say we will always face happiness and sadness in our daily life, why don’t we just choose the happiness to past our daily life? Just throw away the sadness cause it not worth to bring it into your daily life. Is it easy to do? For me, sometime easy sometime hard. Not all sadness can be throw away so easy. So some people call it life challenges. That’s why  life is not an easy thing to understand but we still need to understand it so we can live on. This is the thing that I fighting for. Year after a year I getting older, many thing to see, many thing to struggle. Now we all can see there a lots people start to hate their own life just because they can’t face it. They feel hard to live on. After that some of them commit suicide. That not a smart thing to do. Really wasted. For me, when there is something happen get to me, sometime I will feel it too. Got a feeling start to hate my own life. In my mind always thinking why this why that.
Really hard to calm down sometime. This is also another stress illness. Last time I got a feeling to commit suicide. Think back, if I did that, I am a stupid person. I will cause so many trouble for my family and friends. So I just have to face it and live on. When the thing that you plan didn’t go well accordingly, you just have to smile. As long you still breathing in this world, there is always have a chance for you. Live on.

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Quoted by Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment