Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Love Story~~

When i was in form 2, i just an ordinary student in school wondering around doing nothing but day dreaming only. Some friends so good have girlfriend same school with them and can always spend time together. Kinda envy. One day there were a lots new students who were intake for form 1. I saw a pretty girl and fall in love with her but i very shy and scare. Not dare to go forward to know her. I just a shy boy who still not dare to do many thing. Sound like a nerd. Feel like want to know more about the girl. I tried so hard to know more and get near to her. One day i found out that she join choir club. I been thinking this maybe my chance to get near to her. Although i don't know how to sing but just get to know her i think its worth to try. After that i joined the choir club. In choir club i have the change to get near with her and talk with her. I was like so happy but i don't know how to tell her that i like her and also don't know did she know that i like her or not. No matter how, i still won't give up on her. I tried so hard day after day. We go competition choir together, meeting together and laugh together. Until i day, i bravely tell her that i love her. Maybe it kinda too rush but i think she is a fine girl to me. So then she accepted me. I very very very happy until like can't sleep. Its was a nice day for me (22 June). First i was thinking this might be a puppy love cause a lots people also the same. She was a wonderful girl, pretty, tall and nice. She very good to me. I feel so blissful to have a girlfriend like her. She also a smart girl in study because she ever get 7A in PMR. We been together so happy. I feel like i love her very deeply. I want to be with her forever and ever. No other people know how i feel but i really feel happy. We been together quite a long time. Arguing maybe was a normal thing for all couples. Arguing was a kind of experience for the relationship move on so we can know more about each and other. A lots thing happen between us but we still fight for it. She very care for me and so do i. I love her very very much. I want to be with her till very end. Protect, care, love, and give her happiness. I know she also love me. I never scold or mad at her because once i love a person, i don't look for her bad thing and don't care it much cause i love her. Once you love a person, show the love. I know she very care for me. I still remember on that day we went swimming pool with friend, we went to swim and she just sitting there watching us. In swimming pool, we played a lots dangerous thing. They throw me and my head felt to the ground. My forehead was swollen. I look like a fish call flower horn. Look like there a horn on my forehead. LOL. She saw what happen to me and become very panic. I was so happy to have her with me. She run there run here look for medicine for me.    She is a good girlfriend. However, those maybe long time ago. We been together almost 8 years. Now come to the end. Something happen between us. I also don't why know become like this. This happen once she went to Kuala Lumpur for study. Some people say maybe cause of the changes of the environment and meeting new friend. I was her first boyfriend. Maybe was my fault for not going to Kuala Lumpur to be with her. Maybe she become scare and feel no safety. I feel so regret for not going there. I very very sad at that time. She told me that she have no more feel with me and wanted to break up with me. I feel very very hurt and sad. Don't know want to do what already. Feel like the world was ending for me and my life getting meaningless. It was a hard thing for me to accept this fact. I don't blame her for doing that cause i love her and was my fault too. I been down quite long time. No mood in everything and do anything. Feel like going to die but it look stupid. I really don't know how to live already. Even go drink and have fun with friends also cant bring back my mood. I always think maybe because i not good enough, rich, handsome and strong to protect her. So sad and hurt. Many people gave me advice and try to make me happy back but still the same. I gave myself some time to think and relax. After few day, i realize maybe this was a fate between me and her. I try to be strong back and stand up. It still early and there always a chances. So i decide not to give up on her and do my best first. Now i trying my best to earn more money and be the best. One day i will find her back. For now, i have no interested a new relationship because my heart always for her. I love Her very much. The God not yet make the world end, so i no need make myself like the end of the world. Never Give Up. I love you. 

1 comment: