Friday, October 1, 2010

New Oct!!

Here is the new october~~  This month is a sad month because there is no holiday in this month. Gona work work work only. *Sob* But lucky not much work to do. Today is a new day for me. Still got many thing to learn and see. Today my mind kinda blank and blur. Go to work with sleepy face because last night play HON(Hero Of Newert) with Alistair(Tuck). Play till 2am in office. Office like a second house for me because no  other place i can go thanks to Kalui. Hehe.. I more prefer staying in house or office because i have no more interest in drinking alcoholic drinks or go clubbing. Those place really start annoying me. Not very fun also. But nowaday many people prefer those place cause it fun for them. I know those place is entertaining but i really no feel with those anymore. This doesn't mean i wont go anymore but if only got friend having some event or party, i might be going to. Maybe some people think i still like a kid but it still the same thing. Even if  i am a good drinker, i wont feel proud also because i making my health worst. I think drink a little bit it ok already. Just enjoy hanging out with friend and release stress and don't do stupid thing all is ok. Need to take care of my own healthy already. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment