Monday, November 22, 2010

The Love Story 2~~

Back to when we were still in the school. We been together so happy because can see each other everyday. From the early we be together nothing much we can do. We only can meet in school then when go home only can play sms. We go out when weekend come. Normally in our time, centre point was the only place all people go dating and stay. The first shopping complex. So we will like walking around had window shopping then go play game and then go eat. This what we do in our time for dating. At that time were so happy even had a little time together. I very appreciate that time. In school, many people and friends know about us. Just to be with her, I trying to get all my co-curriculum same with her. Wanted to do all the activity with her. She very nice with me and supporting me. When I play basketball, she cheer for me and many more. On that time our parents not yet know about us. It kinda hard for us to meet up except in the school. Till 1 day, I went to her house. I meet up with her mother, and sisters. She got dad, mom and 2 sisters. She was in the middle 1. But in that time I haven’t meet her dad. Her mom was very nice n friendly person same to her sisters. At that time I was so scare that they will scold me or don’t accept me. But it didn’t happen. Our relationship getting more tough and very more happy. Almost everyday when finish school, I will go back home from with her by taking bus or follow her school bus. At that time when finish school, I have to take public bus known as “bus henti-henti” to go home. So then I follw her back to her house and walk back to my own house. It kinda far from her house to my house. It might take 5-8 minute to reach my house but I used to it already. I still remember that time I like to play games. Near her house there was a cyber call Cyber X. I like to went there and play game after school. She will follow me go there to play game together. Even we have to walk there and walk back, I feel very blissful that got her be with me. Almost everyday we went to cyber play games. She didn’t complain much just sometime very tired and have to rest. After play games, we will go for a drink then only go home. Sometime we play till very late around like 6-7pm. On that time I have to go home already. So normally I will walk home again because there no more public bus anymore. No longer my parents know about her. Sometime her came to my house and stay with me. My dad very like her because she very tall, pretty and a bit look like me(he said). Many people said we look alike. I was like I want this girl be my wife in future. I very love her. I do anything for her. Sometime when holiday, I will take bus to her house and be with her then at night walk back home alone. I know that time was dangerous but I don’t scare. As long I happy everything was fine. Almost everyday I did the same thing. Sometime go her house when night time around 8-9pm. That time there were no more bus for me. I have to walk and run to her house just to see her. Sometime when I go there, we will go cyber again. As you can see, that time I still young who like to play games. Never realize what was danger that time. But thanks god for nothing happen to us. After send her back, I have to walk back again. I been doing this almost 2 or 3 years I think. Sometime maybe a bit don’t feel good, but after seeing her, everything back to happy. It all because I can spend my quality time with my precious love 1. I do everything for her. She support me and stick with me too. I promise to myself to be with her and protect her forever and ever. This was when we still young. But still, we were very happy to be together. This maybe just a memory, but this is not a fairy tales story. This part will always inside my brain.
I will never give up on you. BARGINAENS 
to be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment