Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boring and Fun Day~~

Last saturday i have to work alone in office. *sob* Normally saturday is offday for us, but for OT we must work for it. XD So boring alone in office got nothing to do. Just sit there watch movie, play games, day dreaming and walk around. How boring. LOL. Eat "pan mian" also alone. *sob* I waiting for the time to past by. Cause 5pm have basketball training. Somehow, it cancel already. So sad. I thought that day was a boring day. Who knows, at 10pm went to play futsal with colleague and kalui too. Its was fun. We had a match with outsider and we win the match. The first goal was score by me. Someone pass it to me and i stop the ball accidentally use my private part to stop it and score the goal. HAHA.. So pain. Play till half way, i getting dizzy because the pain. Lol. But it kinda fun also. Next time we gona play again with outsider and also make a match with kl colleague. Hoho..

No comments:

Post a Comment